As a partner of major implantology events, we are pleased to participate in the first edition of the Dentist Expo in Paris which will take place at the Porte de Versailles on June 20th and 21st.
We will have the honor of presenting a lecture led by Dr. Rubin on the theme: “Reconstitution with implants of the toothless: how to turn a complex case into a simple case, what you will never see in books.”
Starting from a complex clinical case (reconstruction on toothless), discover many techniques and tips to simplify your practices in Implantology.
In trying to offer a vision of implantology that is off the beaten track we will address the following topics:
- Preoperative impression taking with occlusion recording in one time
- Implantation and immediate loading despite a very narrow ridge
- Bone Substitute Insertion / Dr. Matto’s Principle
- Sewing sequences according to the thread and choice of the needle
- Tips for having a temporary bridge without laboratory
- How to give the illusion of a narrow crown when you have a large space to fill?
- How to do without a surgical guide to avoid the sinus?